- The student is officially enrolled at your school.
- The student participates or desires to participate in the instrumental program at our school.
- The student has demonstrated a good work ethic in the classroom.
- The student is in good academic standing.
- The student has demonstrated an aptitude in music.
- The student is a responsible young person who will show respect for the instrument.
- The student’s parents or guardians have been unable to secure an instrument through conventional means.
If you are a teacher who identifies a need, Chirp comes to life to complete the recycling program. An instrument is matched to the request and delivered to the school to start a new life in the hands of a very happy, young student.
Only the Band Director, Orchestra Director or Principal at the student’s school can submit a CHIRP Scholarship Request Form. Instruments will be filled based on availability and order in which the forms were received. Click here to download the print version.